At Peace of Mind Psychological Services (POMPS), we collaborate with long-term treatment facilities to provide quality, on-site mental health services to your community. In doing so, we also offer insight to care with the individual’s medical team to provide you with vital support to improve your residents’ quality of life.
Facility & Staff Support
Staff education is provided to help nursing home staff develop skills and knowledge necessary to implement non-pharmaceutical approaches to care. We help staff improve communication, interpersonal interactions, and assess environmental and systemic influences on clients’ behavior.
Facility & Staff Support Services May Include:
- Partnership in the care of the most vulnerable.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s assessment and diagnosis.
- Routine collaboration with staff
- Staff training on care for those suffering from various cognitive decline.
- Routine follow up appointments on-site to:
- Track cognitive changes
- Offer non-pharmaceutical interventions, where appropriate.
- We can diagnose major neurocognitive disorders such as dementia.
- We are able to provide staff psychoeducation / training
- Support staff’s emotional well-being
- Continuing Education
Patient Services Provided:
- Direct Cognitive Assessments
- Long-Term care consultations
- We Promote patient-centered care
- Reduction of disruptive patient behaviors
- Improvement of patient quality of life
- Addressing mood and personality disorders
- Treatment for depression and anxiety
- Support for Life Transitioning
Family Support Services:
- Reducing caregiver challenges
- Helping family determine proper placement of a love one.
- Providing emotional and psychological support.
- Improving ability/knowledge to support a love one.
- Family Therapy
- Professional Counseling
- Neuropsychological Testing
Call If You Have Concerns That Are Not Listed
Consider meeting with us for further evaluation and planning. We are here to help you make the right decisions at the right time.
- Life transitions/stress
- Clinical depression
- Chronic health
- Mood disorders
- Family issues
Partnering With You
Meet with us for a complete assessment of your Senior Care Community needs. Find out how Peace of Mind Psychological Services can help advance your facilities programs.
Getting Started Is Easy!
Call to Schedule
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.
4320 Winfield Rd.
Warrenville, IL 60555
5 Revere Dr.
Northbrook, IL 60062
Phone or Fax
Main: (630) 465-9030
Local: (630) 465-9030
Fax: (630) 447-0007
Mon–Fri: 9:00am –7:30pm
Sat: 9:30am – 4pm